Much thanks to Alice of StoryofAlice (subtitle: Alice’s Secret Sex Diary) and SarahAlice of The Adventures of An English Student (not to be confused with one another) for awarding our humble blog the “Meta Awesomest Blog” Award and the “Beautiful Blogger Award” respectively.
Here are the rules for the “Beautiful Blogger Award”:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions you have about yourself. (I changed that a little.)
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Alice simplified the rules for her award, saying “Answer some questions about yourself and spread the love.”
Here’s how I plan to go about following (or not) the rules for both these awards. For the longest time now I have been jealous of blogs I read that have a “blog roll” or “blogs I follow” sidebar. I want one. Whomever comments on this page and tells me how to create one in WordPress first wins the “Awesomest Blogger Award” along with it ridiculous picture and poor grammar. Then everyone who shows up in our new “blog roll” bar wins the “Beautiful Blogger Award” – even if you have won it before!
Lastly, can anyone tell us where SarahAlice has gone? She seems to be missing. She was blogging about a trip to D.C., but radio silence after that. Concerned.
OK, here are our ten answers, you can guess the questions:
1. In the shower.
2. Four or five.
3. Cinema Paradiso.
5. All the time!
6. Her ass.
7. His cock.
8. On the subway.
Lo & HH